- We offer assessments and individualised exercise programs specific to address your desired goals.
- Thorough assessments are offered from Sam Batterton (Exercise Scientist and High Performance Coach) and Luke Dowse (Physiotherapist and Exercise Scientist)
- Assessment includes visual analysis and testing of your movement, strength, power and stability relative to your desired sport or activity
- Fully equipped gym space
- Assessment and programming is safe with focus on correct technique performed
- Clear education is given as to the purpose of the exercise/s recommended
- Written programs and user-friendly mobile app with videos to help you best achieve your goals
- Individualised programs written to perform at your home or your gym.
- Supervised group sessions and 1:1 training also available
Sam currently works as Head Rehabilitation Coach of the Melbourne Demons AFL Women’s team and is the High Performance Manager of the Casey Demons VFL Women’s team.
Sam has experience working with various ages and levels of ability from adolescents through to older adults in the gym setting. He has assisted in the rehabilitation of many different injuries seen here at Continuum Physiotherapy.
Sam completed his Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at ACU and is currently enrolled in the Masters of High Performance at ACU.
In his spare time Sam plays football for Fitzroy Football Club.